free hosting using squidoo
I want to start this post about "Free hosting websites with squidoo" with a confess. A Squidoo squid is the first free hosting website I try (that was long ago :) ) at that time I was looking at blogger as a free hosting website because I herd that blogger is one of the best free hosting websites that I should take a look and it seems (at that time) that was complicated (don't worry this is not true). So I try squidoo and it seems to be perfect as a free hosting website.

If you want too see my first squidoo squid you can visit http://www.squidoo.com/fix-errors it was a success. I also try to promote at this free hosting website a product a registry repairing software. I just try I don't have a sale, in those times I didn't have idea how to sell online.

At this free hosting website you can make an account very easy. You got to set a user-name a password, you need also you email address. After that you need to create your free hosting squid, like the others free hosting websites you need to choose a title for your free hosting squid, keywords and a category.

Squidoo is someway like hubpages a great community of people who publish different articles. If you use squidoo for getting revenue you must know that squidoo give you 50% of your squid revenue, you can make noble donation if you want from your revenue. If you want to do that is an option in your account that allow you to make donation.

When I say squidoo is like hubpages I mean they have a similar site builder. Booth of these site builders are easy to use, very easy to use. So if you want to try squidoo (for a free hosting website) all you have to do is to go to www.squidoo.com and make an account.


free hosting, free hosting 2010, free hosting with squidoo, free domain names, squidoo free hosting, squidoo revenue, free hosting website, easy site builder, site builder, site builder easy to use, make money using free hosting,
These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments are closed.