Free domain names for free hosting websites

I like to say something here about free domain names. When I first start building free hosting websites I was wondering about free domain names. I wont to have a free domain name in the same way I have these free hosting websites so I search and I search for free domain names. In this post I will talk about just one site that offers free domain names.

If you want that your free hosting website to have a free domain name is easy. I mean your site will be www.yoursitename.something. My big question was what is that dot something, I don't care if that free domain name is not a dot.com or dot.net or dot.org, I want a short url and not something like tinyurl or something else (I will also make here a post about tinyurl too).

For free domain names I found dot.tk. What is dot.tk? Dot.tk is a website that helps you a lot if you want a free domain name. How? By offering you a dot.tk domain (www.yoursitename.tk) for free, 100% free. What you have to do is easy you have to make a account on this free domain website. The registration it takes maximum one minute. After that you will enter your free hosting website name ( something like www.yoursitename.free_hoting_website_name.com, I mean that long url) and you will choose for free your domain name.

Your free domain name that you choose here could be different from your originaly free hosting website name. I mean for example if you have www.free-hosting-2010.blogspot.com you can turn this blog (that long url) into something short like www.hostingfree.tk. Of course tk free domains are limited, I mean you can't take a free domain name that is already taken, but remember your imagination is the limit.

Maybe you wonder what will happen with your initial url ? Well your initial url is there too, your initial url and your whole free hosting website is at the same url this means that you can access your free hosting website in two ways : one with your old url (free hosting website url) and two with your new domain name dot.tk


Having a free short domain name have many advantages, for example is much much easy to tell your friend about it and much easy for others to remember your website name. I hope this post was easy to understand and if you like it please subscribe for updates here at www.free-hosting-2010.blogspot.com

cool free domain names available domain names 2010 free hosting free domain


These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.
  • Digg
  • Sphinn
  • del.icio.us
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • Spurl
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati

Comments are closed.